Hawaii Upcycling Project Wristlet Zip Pouch in Visetos
The Upcycling Project embarks on a voyage to the tropical paradise of Hawaii.
Size - Medium
Color - Green | SEA TURTLE
Palm trees are hand-painted in an abstract manner atop colorful patterns, creating a stained glass window effect on this everyday accessory. Green Visetos coated canvas and nappa leather form the body, symbolically acting as a lush island backdrop for the vivid flora portrayed on its surface. The medium zip pouch features a soft cotton twill interior, complete with discreet inner pockets for secure storage. Carry it as a stylish accessory or simply attach the leather wristlet for comfortable handsfree wear.
- Approximately 21.5 x 29.5 x 1.0 cm
- Wrist strap drop: 18 cm
- Removable leather wrist strap
- Hand-painted Hawaiian palm tree motifs
- MCM logo plate
- Zip closure
- Interior open pocket and zip pocket
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- Cobalt metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MXZBSUP02JH001