Hawaii Upcycling Project Stark Backpack in Visetos
The Upcycling Project embarks on a voyage to the tropical paradise of Hawaii.
Size - 41 cm / 16"
Color - Green | SEA TURTLE
Palm trees are hand-painted in an abstract manner atop colorful patterns, creating a stained glass window effect atop this legendary companion. Green Visetos coated canvas and nappa leather comprise the body, symbolically acting as a lush island backdrop for the vivid flora portrayed on its surface. Ideal for the modern global nomad, the medium Stark backpack features a multitude of exterior and interior pockets, including a padded inner compartment for your laptop or tablet.
- Approximately 41.0 x 33.5 x 15.5 cm
- 76 cm to 90 cm strap length; Handle drop: 8 cm
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hand-painted Hawaiian palm tree motifs
- Leather top handle
- MCM logo plate
- Front zip pocket and side open pockets
- Two-way zip closure
- Interior open pocket and sleeve for 13” laptop and tablet
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- Cobalt metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MMKBSUP02JH001